Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Eco Baby Products That I am Loving Right Now

 


If you have been following for awhile then you know that I am passionate about all things eco. So when I found out that I was having a baby I started researching eco baby products. There of course are things that we use that are not eco, but I try to do my part when I can. I have always been transparent that I do what I can when I can and I am not perfect when it comes to all things eco. Below are some eco baby products that I have been using and loving. 

Babyletto Crib: We have this crib and love that it is Green Gold Certified free of lots of chemicals and VOCS. It is convertible and can be used for years and years to come. 

Organic Mattress: This crib mattress is Green Gold Certified meaning it is free of lots of chemicals and it is non-toxic.

Green Sprouts Burp Clothes:We loved these burp cloths that are made of organic cotton muslin. They are the perfect size to fit into the bottom of the doc a tot and bassinet portion of the stroller. Plus, they are free of chemicals and dyes and are super absorbent. They are also the perfect size to throw over your shoulder and just have around. 

Organic Cotton Gerber Cloth Diapers: These have been awesome and we have used them daily. They are thin, but we use them to clean up spill, spit up, etc. 

Honest Diapers: So far we have found that these diapers seem to work better for us than some other brands. I know every person is different and we actually didn't try these at first. I do like that they are fragrance and latex free.

Wet Wipes: There are couple of things that I like about these wipes. I like that they are made in the USA and that they are made with just water and a small drop of fruit extract. 

Burt's Bees Products: I like that these products are gentle, fragrance free, sulfate free, free of BPA, phthalates and petrochemicals. 

Bibs Pacifier: I like that these are free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.

Evenflo Glass Bottles: I almost always choose glass over plastic. Our little boy took to these bottles really well. The nipple is free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment