Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

My Container Store Gift Wrapping Favorites 2020

 


Being a professional organizer and holiday concierge in Houston, TX it is part of my job to stay on top of what the latest is of a lot of things, including gift wrapping since we do a ton of gift wrapping and buy a lot of gift wrapping products for clients. Below are some of my favorite gift wrapping supplies from The Container Store. This year it appears their stock is much lower than past years, but they definitely still have some great finds.

Blue Wrapping Paper: I saw this wrapping and immediately loved it for the clients I will be helping wrap Hanukkah presents for. 

Wrapping Paper Holder: This wrapping paper holder is a must for gift wrap. Always choose the tallest wrapping paper holder like this one for those large rolls. 

Red & White Grosgrain Ribbon: I love using grosgrain ribbon for so many things and I think this red and white one is a classic. 

Adhesive Roller: Makes taping down packages so much easier. 

Scandinavian Boxes: I had not seen these before and thought they were cute for the holidays.

Vintage Wrapping Paper: I love the classic vintage paper and The Container Store has a lot of them this year. 

Elf Gift Wrapping Cutter: I got this last year and was skeptical, but once you get the hang of it, it actually works really well. 

Holiday Tags: I thought these holiday tags were cute and simple. 

Gold Glitter Decorative Tape: I thought this would be fun to decorate packages with and it comes in other colors as well. 

Super Tape: If you have never used this tape, it is ultra sticky and works great for glitter wrapping paper. 

Splatter Wrapping Paper: Another fun option for my clients who celebrate Hanukkah.

Beer / Drink Bags: I thought these were so cute and perfect if you would be attending any type of gathering this year. 

Wine Bag: There is a decent selection of wine bags this year, but I liked this one. 

Grey Ribbon: I loved this ribbon with the gold edge.

Gift Wrapping Cart: Lots of clients have this and I think it is great to keep wrapping supplies organized and the bonus is you can move it easily from room to room.

Vintage Santa Wrapping Paper: Once again I loved this vintage wrapping paper. 

Gift Box: I really liked this simple brown box with a red ribbon and thought it would be perfect for a gift card or something small. 

Merry Money Holder: Simple and cute money holder for those that make gift giving easy.

Gift Tags: I guess I like simple, clean lined things like these gift tags.

Gold Seals: I liked these seals to seal envelopes or baked goods boxes and bags. 

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment