Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Products I use ALL the Time & LOVE


As a professional organizer and concierge there are many things that I buy, test and use on a regular basis. These are things that I have, love and use all time. What are some of your favorite items you have and love?

Bormioli Mini Glasses: I have had these glasses for many years and absolutely LOVE them.

Dust Buster: I got this dust buster as a gift from my mom because it was on my wishlist and I love it just as much as I thought I would. I really the attachments that come with it as well.

Daily Pill Organizer: I really like this pill organizer, but the only downside is if you eat vitamin gummies they don't fit well in the organizer. The thing I like about this one is it is compact, color coded and doesn't take up a lot of space.

External Charger: When I am in remote locations or when I am FaceTiming clients I use this charger and it works great!

Mesh Pouches: I know I have talked about these before, but I use them all the time whether I am organizing client's kids puzzle pieces or organizing my car console. They come in 3 different sizes and come in blue or black. They are are just handy overall.

Breville Juicer: I LOVE this juicer I have used it for years and it makes juicing citrus super easy.

Compact Tape Measure: I almost always have a tape measure with me. I have them in my purse, car, organizing toolkit, etc.

Mini WD-40: I actually use WD-40 more than you would think, especially on client organizing projects when there are stuck drawers and when things need a little extra oil to work properly.

Liquid Aminos Spray: I have been using coconut aminos and liquid aminos for many years and love that this spray is so convenient and is great to spray on vegetables.

Spray & Wash Stain Stick: As you know I use almost all eco, natural laundry products and swear by The Laundress stain solution, but sometimes need a little something extra and I prefer the stick version over the spray version for the Spray & Wash.

Pyrex: I use my pyrex dishes almost daily. I use them to take my lunch, for leftovers, etc. I prefer using glass over plastic whenever I can and absolutely love my pyrex dishes.

Notepads: I love using these notepads on projects. I really like that they are lined and it give you enough room to write on.

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment