Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

10 Things that Make Me Happy: July 2020


Here are 10 things that made me happy in July!
  1. Scheduling so many move projects. We LOVE working move projects. 
  2. Having a relaxing 4th of July with no obligations.
  3. Seeing friends we haven't seen in a really long time.
  4. Swimming.
  5. Washing and detailing my car weekly.
  6. Doing some of my own organizing projects. 
  7. FINALLY getting my full refund from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I had mailed in a return in May before the store opened back up to the public and they have pushed around and around in regards to getting the full refund back from project supplies. It was several hundred dollars, it definitely needed to be refunded and not something I was willing to accept my loss on. 
  8. Sonic cheese sticks and cherry limeades.
  9. Quick road trip to Round Top with Bryan in the middle of the week. No one was around and we ate at Royer's Cafe.
  10. Astros season opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment