Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Made in the USA // The Container Store


As you may know this blog features all kinds of things from professional organizing to concierge to eco topics. One of my favorite series that I have been doing on here for years is the Made in the USA series. So many products are now outsourced to other countries, which is fine, but personally I like using products that are made in the USA when I can. Since I am constantly working with professional organizing clients and The Container Store is my home away from home, I purchase and research A TON of products. The Container Store actually has a lot of products that I use frequently that are made in the USA. Here is a link to just some of the products from The Container Store that are made in the USA. You have probably of noticed that I feature a lot of The Container Store products under the Made in the USA section and sometimes they are products you would not think are made in the USA.

What stores sell some of your favorite made in the USA products?

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment