Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

My Fall 2017 Bucket List


I love the fall time and from the time October hits it is non-stop go, go, go until the end of the year for us. This year is particularly busy with music festivals, weddings, bachelorette party, etc. etc. Here are some things on my fall bucket list. By creating a list I hope that it helps me stay more organized and plan my down time wisely. 

Toast pumpkin seeds. Every year we get real pumpkins and last year we toasted pumpkin seeds with cinnamon and they turned out SO good. I really want to remember to do that again this year.

Host an outdoor movie night. We used to do this a lot more, but it has been almost a year since we did an outdoor movie night, so I hope to do another one.

Go to a new dog park. Our sweet dog, Rothko, LOVES going to the park and for walks, so I want to take him somewhere new.

Run more. I hate running in the summer, which I did more this past summer than normal, but I really like running in the fall / winter because there is something refreshing about running in the cool air. Plus, I need to do more cardio.

Weekend getaway. We have a few weekend getaways planned and are going to some new places, which I am really excited about.

Open the windows. I don't know why I don't do this more in the fall, but this year I really need to remember to open the windows throughout the house more, turn off the a/c and let cool air in.

Finish our sunroom. So this has been a goal for a couple of years and something we started last year, but this year WE WILL finish that dang sunroom.

Host a dinner party. We LOVE hosting and having people over, so I really want to host a fun dinner party this year sometime in the fall for friends and neighbors.

Go on more bike rides. We love going on bike rides and I really want to bike Buffalo Bayou since it has been renovated. I did once in May, but fall is a great time to check out new bike trails.

Finish holiday shopping early. This may be wishful thinking, but I really want to have most of my shopping done by December 1st.

Organize the garage. This is totally my husbands domaine because I have organized the garage I don't know how many times, so I have finally pretty much given up, but hopefully it is something we or he can tackle this fall.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment