Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Client Fun, Busy Family: Utensil Organization Before & After


This was in my draft folder from last year that I never posted so I figured being Get Organized Month, it would be the perfect time to post. This is from a larger project I did last year for a family who was looking for a professional organizer to organize their home in a suburb outside of Houston. I loved this project because the kitchen was a dream to work in. The drawers were large and had plenty of room to organize all utensils. They did already have some organization in place, but some drawers needed a little tidying. 

Tips when organizing utensils:
  • Purge what is you don't need or what is broken
  • Group like items together in the drawers
  • Use drawer dividers
  • Use counter top crocks to hold utensils


Before:




After:








No comments:

Post a Comment