Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Client Use What You Have: Bar Organization


This bar organization project has been sitting in my draft folder for years and I thought I would finally share. It is nothing special, but shows that you do not need to have fancy organizing supplies in order get organized. This client said she had been wanting to organize this space for a long time, but just hadn't. Here is what I did:
  • Took everything out
  • Wipe down the surface
  • Consolidate all of the alcohol and bar related items together
  • Put back into the cabinet and grouping like alcohols together and trying to put back in by size if possible

This was a quick, simple and easy thing to do, but it can look overwhelming, which makes you want to not tackle it. I get it. Set a timer for 15 minutes and see how much you can get done with an organizing project in that 15 minutes. 




ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment