Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

10 Things that Currently Make Me Happy March 2018


March was a whirlwind of a month since rodeo was in Houston. Below are 10 things that made me happy last month.

  1. Brunch at Cadillac Bar with my mother in law. You can't go wrong with all you can eat bacon. 
  2. Spending an evening sharing a pitcher of beer and watching March Madness with Bryan at Grif's in Montrose after deciding we didn't want to fight the crowds to see Chris Stapleton. 
  3. Spending a little more time in the office and trying to get things done.
  4. Staying on top of my email....for the most part.
  5. Going to a cook off with my dad, brother and Bryan.
  6. Organizing playrooms, which I had several in March. I love organizing all things, but playrooms are always fun.
  7. Playing basketball in the evenings. Fun way to destress lately.
  8. Slowly, but surely doing things around the house that need to be done, like power washing.
  9. Attending the NAPO Regional Conference.
  10. Making it a habit to ride my bike more often. Great way to destress before or after work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment