Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

What I Take When Traveling


When I travel, I try to pack as little as possible, but always end up bringing more than I need. 

Here are some things I try to take with me on my carryon:
  • Headphones. So I can watch movies or listen to music.
  • Earplugs. In case I want to cancel noise.
  • DoTerra mini orange essential oil. I use this as a hand sanitizer.
  • DoTerra OnGuard tablets. I take these as a preventive to hopefully not getting sick.
  • Aesop hand sanitizer. Keep those germs at bay.
  • Kleenex. They are just good for so many different things and I always have them on hand.
  • Band-Aids. I never know when I will need one or get a blister.
  • Band-Aid Friction Block. I love this stick. I put it on my ankles and all over my feet where blister are prone to be.
  • Thieves spray. I like to spray it around to keep germs away, especially on planes.
  • Book. I always like to have some kind of reading material.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment