Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Food, More than Just Something you Eat


I know this has been posted online, talked about on t.v. and magazine articles, but there is something so special about food. For me it is more than just nourishing my body. It is about the relationships and good times that I have had while sharing a meal with others or alone. You can laugh, converse, comfort, etc. through food.

Food has been there for me to nourish my body on a day to day basis, there to comfort me when I have strong cravings, there when I have been stressed (I know, bad habit, but doesn't always happen), for me to cook and share with others, and the list goes on and on.

I am constantly booking restaurants for personal assistant and concierge clients here in Houston and in other cities as well. Food is such an important part of life. What is your favorite food to eat?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment