Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Favorite Document Holders / Boxes / Sorters


I use all kinds of different document holders whether I am doing organization projects for myself or clients. Below are some of my favorites I have used through the years. I don't always use the same things and get them from all kinds of places. The top magazine file was found in the dollar bins of Target several months ago. 

Where are some of your favorite document holders to use? 

These are also some that I like:



These are Semikolon document holders are from The Container Store. As you can see they were on sale. 



These are from the Target dollar bins


These are See Jane Work document boxes that you can get at Office Max or Office Depot.


This document sorter is from Ikea.


No comments:

Post a Comment