Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Concierge's Must Have Item: Amazon Prime + The Benefits of It


One of my FAVORITE sites I go to far too often is Amazon. I use it all the time for clients and personally. More times than not I can find what I am looking for on there at a reasonable price. Prime is wonderful! Free 2-day shipping on many items when you pay an annual price, you can't beat that.  To overnight Prime items is really inexpensive as well. This is definitely a concierge's must have item.

Besides quick shipping there are also many other benefits like video streaming, music streaming, ebooks, no rush shipping credit, unlimited photo cloud storage, and early access to some daily deals. 

If you use smile.amazon.com for qualifying purchases a portion of your order goes back to a charity of your choosing from their list. How cool is that?!

Are you a lover of Amazon Prime? What are some of your must have items?


No comments:

Post a Comment