Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Travel: Non-Toxic Austin, TX AirBnB





Since it is Earth month I thought I would post some eco/green posts or some of the like. In October of last year I visited a charming eco non-toxic Airbnb in Austin, TX. My husband and I frequent Austin throughout the year and I dream of moving there one day if we stay in TX. Anyways, I stayed in this place after being at Austin City Limits (ACL) for the weekend with some friends. I won passes to SXSW Eco and found it fitting to stay at this non-toxic place. I had a fabulous time being alone in Austin for several days. This place is very centrally located. You can pretty much walk, bike or uber whereever you need to go.

I loved going to SXSW Eco, yogaing at Black Swan Yoga, which is now in Houston as well, going to Shake Shack and overall just relaxing and catching up on work.

Many features of this place make it non-toxic like low Zero VOC paint, eco material like the fan and  the allergen free building materials.  Wifi worked great and it was wonderful sitting on the little patio area in the evenings.

Pros: great place, the owners are super easy to work with, great location, and easy in & out access. Cons:  I requested this place for ACL for 2016 for my husband and I and they quoted me $500 a night, which is absolutely ridiculous. Granted they are close to Zilker, just fyi you can find places for way less and I don't think it is worth it to stay there for that much a night unless you are in an absolute bind.

Would I stay here again? Yes, absolutely










ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment