Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Great Hair Tools

Here are some of my favorite hair tools that I have on rotation. I don't always use the same thing and half the time I just let my hair air dry and don't really style it. I have been trying to make more of an effort to style it. 

Remington Hot Rollers. I know that most people don't use hot rollers anymore, but I love these. They give my hair big curls and my hair is HUGE at first, but it quickly tames itself down. 

Babyliss Pro Curling Iron. A friend of mine had this and let me try hers out and I immediately loved it. It gives you the perfect "beach waves" hair curls.

John Frieda Hot Air Brush. I saw this suggested on Cup of Jo and decided to order it. Sure enough it gives you that salon look, but for me it doesn't always stay styled that way throughout the day, which is a bummer.


Babyliss Pro V2 Hair Dryer. This hair dryer is something that my hair stylist uses and I decided to bite the bullet and buy it because I hadn't had a new hair dryer since I was about 13 years old. I am soooo glad I did buy it. I love this thing. When I do decide to blow dry my hair it only takes 5-10 minutes depending on how wet my hair is. I know it is expensive, but it's worth the investment in my opinion (I actually got mine cheaper than it is on Amazon right now). For me especially if I keep it for 15 years like my old one.

Mason Pearson Brush and Swissco Comb. I bought this hairbrush several years ago after constantly reading about it in magazines, online, etc. Sure enough it has held up great and is the perfect size for me. I have the Junior size. The Swissco comb I have been using these for years and years. My husband actually uses them more than I do. They are great and durable. They used to be on Drugstore.com because I would buy them in bulk for a much cheaper price, but I looked the other day and didn't see them on there anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment